X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koko (Hi Boss, Pattaya)

Last time i looked to find a ladyboy i love to meet...she was in brazil.
    So this time i go for the ones i know and tried.
    If any of the bm was at the last year big bash in pattaya at the party
    met me (and remembers) the lb who was with me for my quick 3 day there,
    koko, who still works at hi boss in pattaya (she was an ex c&d in phuket)
    and has a mobile number of her pls send it to me.
    i will try and attached a photo to make it easier from the party.
    But in the mintime i am looking for photos(in which i am useless) pls if any thinks he knows who i mean pls make the first step.
    Another clue which might be helpfull is that koko when she was at c&d in
    phuket she was one of the favourite lb of ernestos...
    Ernesto...pls help.
    thanks guys and see you in oct.

Number sent.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

thanks so much for the number... i hope we are talking about the same girl,
      but i will take the chance...thanks again...and i hope that there isnt a second Koko in high boss,did you ever hear that she used the name Koko
      before she changed to TIK?
      I always wonder why they change their names...
      P.S. Spare wheel how recent is this number?

Comment

her Pattaya name is coco  her Phuket name is Tik

pictures of Coco aka Tik
        Taken from Ernesto's thread. thank you Ernesto
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....thats the one.
          we found the girl now we have to wait for the tel.number to be answered
          or if she change the number maybe someone will come up with a new one.
          For sure i will go there and look for her when i am in pattaya in oct.
          thanks again spare wheel.l

Comment

Glad to be of some help. keep trying number but id say wait untill your there to ring. these girls must get so many calls while the guy calling isnt in town. waste's there time and potentially customers as most times conversation does get lost in translation.

wait untill your about to go, i'll ask a friend to pop round and get her new number if she has changed it.

SW„¢

Comment

Panicos is an old hand so he knows the score.

Well done though SW„¢ I did a search for Koko and came up empty!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jul. 26 2010,03:13) Panicos is an old hand       so he knows the score.

Well done though SW„¢       I did a search for Koko and came up empty!    

RR.
                no well done needed, but thanks, Tik is a friend from Phuket.

And happy to help her buy passing on number, atleast if Panicos does get in touch with her its the room paid for or at least a few meals.

times are bad this low season.

SW „¢

Comment

...some appetizer........
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

(spare wheel @ Jul. 25 2010,22:29) Tik is a friend from Phuket.

And happy to help her buy passing on number
                    I always regard the forum as a way to try to help friends and have a bit of fun while doing it.    

Shoud have guessed that Yuri had been there!        

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Oh guys you are so nice...many thanks to everybody and to my friend road runner who i met last year .
                      One of the good things about this forum is that keeps all of us let me use the word so close that we always try to help everybody over here even if we saw each other once let alone the ones we never met but we read
                      what they write in this forum...sometime we all sound like we are sarcastic
                      or we make some jokes because we might think that what we read is either stupid or whatever and maybe that makes the guy who asked something from this forum to feel bad, but that is not the real truth...on this forum we could asked anything from each other and all of us will try
                      and help in a funny way or good way.
                      we all here love ladyboys and for me thats a very strong bond
                      Sorry guys but when i see some of the guys i know my stupid feelings come out.
                      Now about koko this number we have its an old number which koko
                      gave it to me at the big bash party last year and after i return to greece we had a few calls and then it didnt work again.
                      My friend beto when he visited pattaya he call me from hi boss and call koko to talked to me from his mobile and she said that that number i had was not good because she lost her mobile.
                      Thats the last time i spoke with her
                      So my search for that bloody new number its still on...one day somebody
                      will send it to me...and for those who never met koko try and meet with her
                      she is fantastic...bloody hell i am coming all the way from greece just to be with her again and meet my ...friends .

Comment

On the 25th i asked almost everybody who knew koko or tik to try and send me her tel.no.Mant thanks to the guys who send me the number which i am afraid it doent exist anymore (0066890950532),so this time
                        i will ask again the guys who are visiting pattaya and are passing from Hiboss (i think that is soi 6 if i remember well) Please try and get me that
                        bloody new number and pls send it to me.
                        Now for those who are wondering why the hell panicos is trying to get her number so hard the answer is that she is on of the best fucks i ever had.
                        If you dont believe me then pls go there and try her and pls dont forget to get that bloody number.

Comment

Working...
                        X