X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nan, Jenny & Cartoon

I paid a visit to Guess bar a couple of weeks back and was told by one of the girls that Nan and Jenny no longer work there. Is that true or are they just away in Singapore or some other place? I kept my middle eye out for them around Nana and Sukhumvit but no luck.   Anyone know where they might be found? Mobile numbers?

Another fave I heard has gone AWOL is Cartoon, formerly of Obsessions and now formerly of Cascades as well. More fisticuffs apparently (sorry if this is old news to many of you), this time not with a customer but the other girls. I would have paid good money to see that! Any blow-by-blow accounts?    I found one passing reference to her in €˜Search€™ €“ at KC3 or Star of Light €“ but that€™s all.

Muchas gracias!
    "I do like a girl with a gun!"

Nan did return to Guess Bar, but only briefly I think. Saw her there a couple of nights late July.

Jenny left Guess some time ago, went to work in Obsessions. Then last couple of months doing massage in Soi 4.  But she said she was going to Singapore mid August.

Cartoon, sorry can't help there.  Not seen her for a while, but I havent been to KC3 recently - she may be there.
    TT

Comment

I have implanted a tracking device in the ass of every LB in BKK I've been with, and TTChang has the receiver, so that is how he knows where they all are.

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 03 2010,01:34) Cartoon, sorry can't help there.  Not seen her for a while, but I havent been to KC3 recently - she may be there.
        This actually is Cartoon€¦ seems she rather not be found at the moment€¦ you know what that means
        Attached Files

Comment

Jenny left Guess some time ago, went to work in Obsessions. Then last couple of months doing massage in Soi 4.
          I assume that means prostate massage!  

Thanks for the replies. Still none the wiser but looking is half the fun. Now if only I can work out how to change that crappy avatar . . .
          "I do like a girl with a gun!"

Comment

I inquired last month and was told KC3 by a knowledgable BM
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
            X