Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(manarak @ Oct. 26 2010,03:01) #2 is "June" and #5 is "Sai", they work at cascades, I both barfined them a couple of weeks ago and got both phone numbers.
    (and the photo of June is from me, taken in August - both June and the pic LOL)
    Manarak great info ! Thanks a mill!

The cute girl from LB-69, wearing Black, she's Anna from Phuket as I was told.

Haven't found anything on Vickee from LBGH as of yet. Still on the hunt, the search continues....

By the way, here's a random shot from My Philippines adventure. I will post the trip report later.
    Attached Files
    always ts for you

Comment

(spare wheel @ Oct. 26 2010,00:33) This is Nan, was working drinking street, un known where now,  great girl and lots of fun.
      Pm for number  
      Nan looks amazing.
      always ts for you

Comment

(kingmia @ Oct. 26 2010,03:51)
        (manarak @ Oct. 26 2010,03:01) #2 is "June" and #5 is "Sai", they work at cascades, I both barfined them a couple of weeks ago and got both phone numbers.
        (and the photo of June is from me, taken in August - both June and the pic LOL)
        Manarak great info !  Thanks a mill!  

The cute girl from LB-69, wearing Black, she's Anna from Phuket as I was told.

Haven't found anything on Vickee from LBGH as of yet. Still on the hunt, the search continues....

By the way, here's a random shot from My Philippines adventure. I will post the trip report later.
        a couple of pix you might like...
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3 in Post 7 looks a lot like Lyla, formerly Obsession, BKK, tough with the grimace on her face though.
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Anyone have info on Vickee in post 2, pic 1? Thanks
            always ts for you

Comment

Working...
            X