Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know this Pattaya Obsessions LB?

Hi, Can anyone tell me her name? Had bar-fined her in May from Obsessions but forgot her name.
    Attached Files
    Gleefully bi...

I am reliably informed that this is the lovely May. I don't have any news as to where she is now. Sponsored perhaps, who knows?

I assume her career in Pattaya was short lived as others would have bought her to our attention if she was still working.

It happens so often that a stunner bobs in a bar for 5 minutes & suddenly they are gone. One hopes to a better life.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 29 2010,08:05) I am reliably informed that this is the lovely May. I don't have any news as to where she is now. Sponsored perhaps, who knows?

I assume her career in Pattaya was short lived as others would have bought her to our attention if she was still working.

It happens so often that a stunner bobs in a bar for 5 minutes & suddenly they are gone. One hopes to a better life.
      Thanks Pacman... she was certainly the best I had. That ass was absolutely divine

I was in pattaya last week and went to Obsessions just to barfine her again. No luck... some other lucky guy is probably poking her exclusively now

Hope like all good thai bar girls, she makes a return visit.
      Gleefully bi...

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 29 2010,08:05) others would have bought her to our attention if she was still working.
        Sorry,
        Bought is to buy as brought is to bring  

Now back to May  
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

oh gawd, how did I miss that?
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
            X