X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohm formerly Guess Bar

Does anyone know what ever happened to Ohm from Guess Bar since her SRS surgery. I always thought she was so hot and since I screwed up my one chance to go with as a pre-op by going with Jennie , I like to see her as a postie.

I've seen her in Guess a few times since her surgery , just visiting though and showing off her new vagina which I must add is a fine work of art

Last I heard she was working in a beauty salon in BKK , maybe someone has more up to date details .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Ask Gong in Guess bar - he will contact her for you.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I saw Ohm tonight - she was at Guess bar bareley an hour ago - she is even more red hot now and actually a little bit chubby around the arse but still adorable. To be honest I had not even noticed her until she called out my name and I thought - "I know that voice".

Comment

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the info. I'll be there in January and will check with Gong. Thanks again.

Comment

Maybe there is more than one Ohm.

I see Ex Guess bar ohm working in Temptations , i think she calls herself "Tom " now. Or mayb she was always called Tom and i getting mixed up

Comment

Its the same Ohm/Dtom - she is indeed now working in Temptation as recently as last night when I was talking to her in the bar. Still exceptionally cute.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
              X