Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy LILLYA

hello guys,
    I was wondering if anyone had any information about the ladyboy in the photo named Lillya. Is she still around and if so where is she working?
    Thanks for the help!  

Hello Capsal and welcome to the forum.

It's good you have a photo of her as that is the best way to help find them.

Any idea if she is/was in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

thanks mate,
      i dont know where she is from and never seen her in person, i just seen her photos on several sites.

Comment

Hmmm . . .

Several sites, huh? For example...?

Comment

The photo links to the ladyboysin.com - which appears to be one of the numerous LB69 associates.

Can't find the picture on the welcome page or via a search.

The watermark is missing on nearly all the welcome page thumbnails anyway.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

i have seen her on LB69 and asiants.com but the photos have to be at least 2006-2007 so i wonder if she is still around cuz i have had my eye on her for that long

Comment

She used to work at Cascade back around X-mas and NYE 2007, and was very much the starlet early 2008.

No idea if she is still there. Had a look for photos that might have had her Bar-number but in the photos I have she was dressed for the Ms Cascades Competition and shows no number.

A short walk to Cascade Bar should do the trick, and fear not, if you can't find her there will be another 99 girls who will make you forget your seaarch in a nano-second.
              (Or a nana-second. A nana-second is defined as the amount of time it takes to forget the "must do" list you were compiling while waiting to arrive in LOS.)
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
              X