Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer12 is back!

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since i have been active on the site. I have been in a serious relationship for the last eight months, i respect my boyfriend and decided to stop posting and removed myself from other online ladyboy dating sites. But now i am back... somehow i miss this.

Thanks a lot to my good friend reppertour for upgrading me to VIP, you're always been good to me even if we stopped talking for awhile...

Anyway, so many things happened in the last 8 months,i had a wonderful boyfriend, young and sweet, i finally had a breast augmentation surgery, one of my dreams... i traveled around Philippines, and traveled to Hong Kong and Macau, and a lot more...

Now i am back,, though i will try to avoid arguing ( last time was with Juri) on the forum... hit me up...

cancer12
    garcia

Are you single again?

Comment

oh yeah......
      garcia

Comment

Are you free around easter?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

azza azza... easter would be nice... ur up for early booking huh...

for you my good friend azza....
          garcia

Comment

no welcome back party for me? hehehe
            garcia

Comment

hi Cancer I love your look and your personality. I would love to spend a few days with you somewhere in SE Asia during my next trip. I used to have a Filipina girlfriend in NY and loved her. I bought her breast augmentation and a lot of other great surgeries etc and we dated for five years. I am getting bored of going to Thailand but it is a great vacation compared to other places. so much to do etc.
              reflections

Comment

hi reflections... i would love that... i heard a lot of good stories about thailand, i myself would like to see it one day, but it is also nice to look around SEA, there are lots of nice places and pretty girls. i would love to meet you next time you come down to SEA... let me know.. we can keep in touch,,,

cancer12kiss
                garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Jan. 05 2011,00:46) no welcome back party for me? hehehe
                  there is now a party in my pants bb!!!!!!!

Comment

WB! I tried talking with you on ym a few months back, and you seemed distant , didn't know you were taken.

BTW Love the new boobs.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Im sorry about that jake... yeah i was in relationship, and i promised not to chat or meet any other guy, i didnt know were friends on ym?
                      garcia

Comment

BTW, those still looks swollen, the picture was taken one month after the surgery, so they looked swollen, but now its pretty fine.. gotta put up some pics...
                        garcia

Comment

Hi guys, about a year ago, I spent time in Manila on business and had the pleasure of Cancers company for a number of days throughout the week. It was one of the best GF experience I had. Great company, good conversation, fantastic romantic meals, a wonderful companion for travel and non-stop action. She was a trusted business advisor for crap I had in phils and I can now say that we are close friends. I was pissed when I was not able to pal around with her on my other visits (she was dedicated to some other lucky guy, and wouldn€™t stray) I cannot wait for my return to manila. Cancer€¦lube it up and I can€™t wait to be choked again!

Comment

Welcome back and we look forward to the new stories and updated pics!
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(cancer12 @ Jan. 05 2011,07:55) BTW, those still looks swollen, the picture was taken one month after the surgery, so they looked swollen, but now its pretty fine.. gotta put up some pics...
                              Ill volunteer to be your photographer Oi

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X