Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Laos LB in Pattaya...

Hello everybody,

Finally back from a long hiatus. I been busy setting up a new company together with some friends,had a wonderful sexy steady girlfriend for quit some time (tall blond and half italian so a completely different cup of tea) and finished my law degree and internship at rather nice firm.

Now the new business we started is going rather well, i dumped the girlfriend to enjoy some newfound freedom again and i am looking to see some sexy girls in Thailand again.

I am looking for one girl in particular and i am hoping that someone can help me out,despite the fact that i have an extremely shoddy memory and hence a rather imperfect description.

I am looking for a beauty from Laos,who usually hanged around with three other girls from Laos. The all worked in Pook bar i believe (around a year and a half ago) but my friend actually met them while there where at the beach (so she might be freelance now?).

I totally forgot her name but she had rather a pretty face with incredible eyes (i think she used blue contacts for them,she was quit petite,pretty big boobs and a really nice shaped banana cock. She looked the most glamorous of her friends and could be consider looking trophy wife in general. One of the girls in her group was a bigger girl (taller and a little bit more fleshy) who loved to top.

Yes people,it know it sounds rather vague but i am hoping one of the connoisseurs on here can impair some knowledge as to her whereabouts.

Ooh and i did pay here more then sufficiently so i am sure she wouldn't have unpleasant memories of me (ooh modesty lol).

Anyways any comment would be much appreciated,

Cheers to everybody and happy hunting.

Issit Dao?
    Attached Files

Comment

Dude,

thx for the reply

But you would rather shatter my illusion if she is the girl i am looking for.....

It resembles her a litle but i never (fortunately) saw her without expertly touched up by make up and some hair styling....

She also did not have long hair when we had our little rendezvous...

You have a picture of misses while she is a bit more...aarghmm touch up?

Would be much appreciated.

Comment

ok another pic
        Attached Files

Comment

Thx dude,

She looks gorgeous....but alas she is not the beauty i am looking for.

The girl i mean is much smaller,she has slightly bigger lips/more pouty as well.

Thanks for making the effort though

Much appreciated.

Comment

I think your looking for Kate.  Petesie's old flame from Pooks 6.  Last I heard she was working on Walking Street
            Attached Files

Comment

Picture courtesy of Petesie

Comment

...Juri might know but where is he, haven't seen a post from him in a long time now..
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

thx Thaime....

I think this might be here.....with a lot less make up though....

Shit i never though i would say this but since i forgot how this girl looks like there all kind of look alike (yes officially a bastard )

Anyways thank Petesie's for me as well.....

And compliment him on his good taste because this girl (if it is her) was/is something special.....

Going to write to Yuri and ask him for some info.....

He always been great at sharing the ''wealth''

I think you guys solved my problem

But if any other people have different ideas....pictures.... please let me know

(you see the girl could be here....but when i met here she wore a lot more make up,fake lashes was really dressed to impress and kind of had half long hair with Monroe type hairstyle.....)

Anyways thx again guys

Comment

Only one problem about Kate, she is too tall to be the girl you seek. You wrote that your girl was 'quite petite', Kate's nearly 6 foot tall. And big boobs, Kate didn't have them a year & a half ago.

The best clue is she worked in Pook Bar. One of the fellas attending the big party there might ask some of the girls about Lao girls & see who they remember. But there may not be anyone still there from back then.

They do move around a lot & if she is that pretty, don't be surprised if she has been spoken for.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Did she have brown hair, black hair, blonde hair? What kind of handbag/cellphone?

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 24 2011,06:15) One of the fellas attending the big party there might ask some of the girls about Lao girls & see who they remember. But there may not be anyone still there from back then.
                        Pook used to employ a large contingent of Laos ladyboys but I have no idea who is there now...

The problem with finding a Laos ladyboy in Thailand is simply that they are Laos...They can't stay here more than 30 days without a proper visa...And I've never met one with anything but an entry stamp in their passport...They must make frequent border runs or go home to Laos once a month...Given the current economic climate, I wouldn't think they would stay here for long...

My guess is that she is long gone...But I'm sure she has a clone somewhere in Pattaya...Good luck though...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

There are many Lao ladyboys in Red Light Bar on Soi 6, if you are looking for a willing replacement.

Comment

Working...
                            X