X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut... (EZY Bar, Pattaya)

10 days left for me to be in pattaya...but my black book needs one more tel number or an address...
    Anybody who knows NUT pls pm me her tel number or where i could find her in pattaya.
    I borrow one photo from snapper (sorry snapper) so everybody can see who is the Nut i am looking for.
    Attached Files

The gorgeous Nut, one of my all-time favourites. She was asked to leave EZY Bar after her presumption at her birthday party, a decision I completely disagreed with, she should have been spoken to & allowed to stay.

Soon after she left Pattaya to go home & finish her University course. She had a boyfriend who was sponsoring her, I assume they are still an item. There has been no news about Nut for over a year, I hope she is happy.

Panicos, you will be lucky if you can track Nut down, please let us know, more than just me are interested to hear what she's up to.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

One of the nicest and horniest ladyboys out there but alas she's unreachable as far as I know.

Great pic. If you have been with her before you were sure a lucky person as I was many moons ago.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

No i wasnt so lucky to know her, this is the first time i saw her (good old snapper) and i fall in love with her,so she has to stay only in my dreams.

Comment

Snapper's shot is fantastic. Stunning girl. Will have to stay only in my dreams as well

Comment

Working...
          X