• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is dow?

where is Dow now? Does anyone know

10,593 as of 11am
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Sep. 20 2005,22:06)
      10,593 as of 11am

Comment

very funny I mean the pattaya cutie?

Comment

The Honey Bar has been gone for about two years now, to bad it was a cool place...

Comment

Does anyone no where I can find Dow in Pattaya? Stogie Bear do you know? When we all want to find a ladyboy in action we donnot put her face on a milk carton we ask Stogie Bear

Comment

Sorry... I have lost track of this one. She may well be back in her home country (Laos) again! She did work at the Honey Bar in Pattaya, and I think that still operates! There was a Honey Bar in Bangkok near Soi Cowboy which finally closed about a year ago.

Comment

Sorry I did not know there was a Honey Bar in Pattaya. The Honey Bar that is closed now is the one in Bangkok behind Soi Cowboy....

Comment

If Stogie don't know then noone knows

Comment

i saw her in april working a bar in the made in thailand complex,on my last trip she was not there.

Comment

Dao is back in Laos, she not like Pattaya , great girl but slightly temperamental and moody at times.

she was in pattay in april and not a happy chappy!

rex

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 22 2005,07:59)
                        If Stogie don't know then noone knows
                        That's nice of you to say, but there are people here who know a great deal more than I do about these things, and I'm not being modest.

Comment

Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ Sep. 22 2005,14:59)
                          Dao is back in Laos, she not like Pattaya , great girl but slightly temperamental and moody at times.

rex    
                          Only One way to handle Moody Ladyboy's;
                          A pair of Hand-Cuffs and a Good Hard Spanking.
                          Ohhhh Yea' don't forget to Pull her Hair.
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ Sep. 23 2005,07:59)

rex    
                            This is spot on. She is definately back in Laos at the moment. She does not like pattaya that much and tries to not go there unless she runs out of cash.

If you seriously want to meet her you will have to go to Laos or take her somewhere. Let me know and as I have have her Laos number and email and can put her in touch with you, but please only if serious!

Comment

Working...
                            X