X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janny - whatever happened to her?

A pic from Janny's last shoot ('02).  Does anyone know of her whereabouts?

oops...here's the pic (I hope)
    Attached Files

Comment

I dont like her to much, but look at her cock. Nice!
      Do not marry a Thai girl.
      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I always liked Janny, great girl and a rock-hard dick

Muslim by the way, born and raised near Kamala beach on Phuket Island

she had a bad moto accident that laid her up for like 6 months; she tells me she almost died. when she came out she had gained a lot of weight and the last time I saw her on Soi Bangla in 2004 she frankly didn't look too good and was drunker than a skunk; I gave her 500 baht for some food and haven't seen her since, sorry.

Very friendly ladyboy, has a smile that could melt your heart

Comment

My thoughts exactly...not really my type ie. face/body not great...but probably the nicest dick I have seen on this site.
          Attached Files

Comment

that dick gets rock hard, I have seen it in action a few times

and she doesn't take any hormones, why can't they ALL have hard dicks like that??

Comment

Seems to be the trade-off. The ones with the ultra-feminine faces/bodies always seem to have smallish/limp dicks...while the ones with the big/hard dicks look too much like men for my liking.

Comment

In person, Janny was very cute in MY opinion and a very nice person. She was cool to watch dance too, back before the motorbike accident. At the end of Soi Katoey is that table the lbs would get up and dance on, well Janny had a very nice rythmic motion with her hips, almost like watching a belly dancer.
                It is too bad and very sad she had the accident and since has fell on hard times.

Comment

Working...
                X