Clear All

• Ice

Is Ice still working in PAttaya .. any help thanks
    http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/j...s/DSC_5141.jpg

Moved from the Picture Post forum...

Comment

bumbaclot somebody help me out here!!please

Comment

Yes, as of May.    I saw her when I was down there for the Miss Tiffany show and she looked awesome, I am surprised she even remembered me but we chatted for a while and she was pleasant and looked nice; walks around the Tony's Disco area of south Walking street, way past the Linda and Jenny Star bars. come to think of it that is where we met in fall of 2003 and I took her home at 4AM for a wild late-night session of fun; that must be her hang-out area.

looks way different now; longer hair and no braces, big tits also....still hot as hell though

could be time for  a re-shoot, we got her in transition but she is a real shemale now

no number, sorry,

Comment

yeah i read a post somewhere about how much hotter shes looking now. i gotta check that out.
          thanks

Comment

sure, nice avatar by the way, I love the Stooges!

Comment

has any one got ices mobile and email please i would like to meet her next time i go pattaya ive looked for her a few times when ive been there but cant find her i would love to meet her so if any one can give me her details it would be very helpfull cheers bunnyman
              i.j.jones

Comment

Working...
              X