X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee from sunee plaza

I know which LB I want to meet ... it's BEE and I from the posts I understood she works in Sunee Plaza... but WHERE exactly ?
    Does she work in a particular bar ? Is there a way to contact her ?
    Email ? Phone ?

Desperate ? I sure am

Thank you
    Bob
    Attached Files

that is the 64,000 dollar question

No one seems to know where Bee is and Pedro is not answering his mail right now

sorry, maybe someone else knows?

Comment

PEDRO ... where are you dude ???

Comment

I can't believe no one else here has her fone number or know where she works, she was very popular when she was released.

I had her number in my mobile for a while but she went and changed it and I don't have the new one.

Comment

Read on another forum, and this was posted last Feb, that she's working as a cabaret dancer in Pattaya... yeah I know thats not much help but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 21 2005,04:31)
            Read on another forum
            there is another one of these?

Comment

Come on guys ... is Pedro hibernating ?
              Where is Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              She can't have vanished into thin air ....
              Surely she must be seen somewhere around....

Bob

Comment

Thanks to Mister Z, who sent in Bee's number and said she can now be found freelancing on Walking street

06-825- 2581

Comment

Thank you very much ...
                  Yes it was a plea for help because I desperately want to
                  meet that girl... She just cruises Walking Street ?
                  Almost impossible to believe...
                  I have never called to a Thai Mobile phone before but will
                  surely do do when being on the spot in 8 weeks time

When in Thailand ... can you phone that number from a
                  regular phone booth and do I just dial 06 etc ?

Bob

Comment

never used a phone booth in Thailand

just call from your hotel room; get an outside line and dial 06-825- 2581

Comment

Walking Street ladyboys often pop in and oy of Jenny Bar and Linda Bar.

First day in Pattaya, consider going to the Com Center on Pattaya Tai an picking up a used mobile. I got one for 1000 baht, including charger, and the sim card and minutes are dirt cheap. The guy selling u the phone will set it up so it works.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 27 2005,07:12)
                        Walking Street ladyboys often pop in and oy of Jenny Bar and Linda Bar.

First day in Pattaya, consider going to the Com Center on Pattaya Tai an picking up a used mobile.  I got one for 1000 baht, including charger, and the sim card and minutes are dirt cheap.   The guy selling u the phone will set it up so it works.    
                        Thats a great deal.... and if you lose the phone it's not anything to worry about too being it's such a low cost phone.

I always bring along an old Ericsson R520.. I have a few of them and they work well there. I had a few girls comment on it saying "why you have phone like this so big so big!"

I wanted to tells them.... "well this way baby you won't steal it"

Photo of Ericsson R520
                        Attached Files

Comment

yeah and thats the phone without the battery right?!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 27 2005,09:35)
                            "why you have phone like this so big so big!"
                            Same same Canadian wiener!

cheap phone is no worries, and tough to justify an expensive one (phone not wiener) if you only spend a few weeks a year in the LOS.

Comment

that's funny, I remember Pig Dogg telling me the same thing about his  used phone last year when we met and it's a good point; these ladyboys would not be caught dead with the pieces of junk that we carry LOL

my 3-year old Nokia will be getting an upgrade this year; I bought it in 2002 and it works great but they have better models now.  Even Kui tells me my phone is a dinosaur, she being one of the girls I know where you can do everything with your phone, including taking videos and other weird shit.  I will also change my number this year and keep it very private.

Comment

Working...
                              X