X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who and where is this beauty?

I will be in Patong next April for bike week and Songkran. Hopefully she will be in C&D, I will NEED to find her, she is absolutely gorgeous. Any info would be greatly appreciated, ie good in bed, attitude etc. I am presuming, nay, hoping, she is a pre op??

Thanks in advance.

Hugh

Bad news I am afraid she does not work at C&D anymore and I believe she is now post-op.

Comment

Mister Arse

Comment

Cheers Ozzie, I feel like crying !! Do you know of any other links to any C&D piccies, the more recent the better.

HUGH

Comment

Too sad..... ....but coming back to this pathetic Pattaya Purple Heart Contest..... c'mon ..... this girl is 5 leagues ahead compared to what they lined up there!

MK
          PS: ... too bad I missed her before she's got the cut....
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

... by the way, found 2 other oics of this stunner:
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This girl can be found at Crazy Horse in Singapore.   I think she goes back and forth between going home to Issan and making some quick cash in SIng but this one is the most passable girl I have seen in the flesh other than Ann from KC3 on my avatar.    I met her at CH and she agreed to 200 Sing LT which was after her opening bid at 350 Sing. If I would have went any lower, there were guys swarming around me ready to pay anything she asked. She has an amazing new pussy from a surgeon that should be awarded a medal.   You can barely detect that it is a fake pussy.   She is a very cool lb and speaks very good English.  Fucked her at my buddies house all night and in the kitchen.   She would not let me fuck her in the ass though but her post op surgery was so tight and deep that the feeling was quite similar, especially with a condom which desensitizes things anyways.   My buddy saw her leave in the morning and had no clue she was an lb.    Anyways, this one has lived in Europe before and has 4 sugar daddys that send her money for "shopping and traveling"....so she says.

brock landers

Comment

from the pics she looks everything but passable. maybe passable if this was an asian girl living the west (all her life). anyway, i wouldnt mind slip my cockster in her new handmade pussy..

the funny thing i only been with one post op as far i as i can remember, but i only ended up shagging her up the ass ...old habits ...

Comment

Well, if you see this lb in person, she definately was the most passable lb in Crazy Horse that night and that place is loaded with hot post-ops. I would only include about 2-5 percent of the lb's that I have seen in Thailand as passable so my eyes are discerning. For someone who knows lb's then she would be a dead giveaway with the plastic surgery and colored contacts but to your average straight guy looking for girls, this one could make a living fooling tourists.
                    brock landers

Comment

Working...
                    X