X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El from phuket

Does anybody have some information about El? She appeared on 23.rd of August. Acc. that info she was working in Uncle Charlies Carbaret. But as we heard in the last days, this carbaret is closed. Would like to know where she is working now or if somebody have her phone number or mail adress.
    She is really wonderfull, would like to meet her.
    Thanks a lot, Capone

Comment

Originally posted by (Capone @ Oct. 22 2005,18:03)
      Does anybody have some information about El? She appeared on 23.rd of August. Acc. that info she was working in Uncle Charlies Carbaret. But as we heard in the last days, this carbaret is closed. Would like to know where she is working now or if somebody have her phone number or mail adress.
      She is really wonderfull, would like to meet her.
      Thanks a lot, Capone
      El also know as Jiap works at C&D and has done for a while she was there in September when I was so not sure this information about her being at Uncle Charlies is correct.

Comment

After talking to a friend in Phuket, I think a lot of the location info we have on the LBs there is erroneous.
        I saw one that says C&D but works at Simon, another that says works Uncle Charlies but works at Alexander Bar, then we have Jiap,(don't call her El now, she'll get upset) where it says Uncle Charlies, but works at C&D.
        Jiap phone# is 09-287-9059

Comment

Is this who you mean? found this small pic on the update page looks like jiap from c&d
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X