X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hi Folks! Well, I am new to this site, but would love to contact Annie or Icey?! Are they still around, as I'll be in BKK next month, and would love to meet one or both of them?? Oooh yes - by the way - are they nice people too?? Thanx!!

Oooooooooops, SORRY - I meant ANNEY !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Both were there two weeks ago. Icey in Cascades, you can't miss her.

Anney in Obs. Usually one of the first to arrive. I was there at about 6pm one night or whenever they unlock the doors, and Anney arrived soon thereafter and was quickly ready to go. There were about 5 other early arrivals there, but she was the only superstar of the bunch. Joy was also there early and she is pretty well known too.

Comment

As for: are they nice? I've never been with either in a carnal way, but Icey has one of the best reps among the NEP ladyboys for being nice. I talked to Anney quite a while and she was very pleasant to talk to. Speaks English as well as any lb I know of. Anney is perhaps technically not a true ladyboy. She admittedly wears a wig, albeit a very good authentic looking one, and when not working is more or less a boy with short hair. She does it for the money and when she is too old for the game will go back to being a boy full time. That does not mean you won't have a great time though. Many guys rave about her. They are diffferent though in that Anney can fuck the heck out of you, more or less do it all, whereas Icey is rather small in the tool dept to be a good top and you would have to get pleasured by her in other ways.

Comment

Can't speak for icey but i highly recommend anney even if you just wanna fuck her, she's a ladyboy in my opinion and a sexy one at that an as lefty said she can speak english well which is good, i personally can't stand taking a girl back that can hardly speak any english.Thats what the short time rooms are for

Comment

Working...
          X