Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about an update on balinese Monica?

Two years since she did a spread at ATS. And the way she moves and pouts in those videos -- I can only say WOW!

Anybody know where she might be? I'd love to extend an invite for her to attend the opening of the Ladyboy Villa.
    Attached Files

Yea i agree she's pretty hot, although i think it wouldn't hurt her to put on a few kilos but as for where she is, i think she's in jakarta with a few other sexy ladyboys, why can't they all just be in one place?

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Nov. 18 2005,02:33)
      Yea i agree she's pretty hot, although i think it wouldn't hurt her to put on a few kilos but as for where she is, i think she's in jakarta with a few other sexy ladyboys, why can't they all just be in one place?  
      is jakarta a place i should add to my next trans-pacific LB adoration tour? I think we all agree LOS is by far #1, but if i were to venture out, where would i get the most bang for my buck? jakarta? PI? singapore? or just stick to LOS and finally get up to Chiang Mai?

of course if i could make a date in advance with monica that might totally sway the equation!

ps
      i LOVE 'em skinny. an ass can not be too small (from the outside!) yummmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by
        if i were to venture out, where would i get the most bang for my buck? jakarta? PI? singapore? or just stick to LOS and finally get up to Chiang Mai?
        Yes, yes, yes, and yes........Ladyboy Asia Tour 2006!!

We should get some T-shirts printed like the rock bands

Spore good if you live here ie all the Thai lb's (and others) come here to make bigger bucks, so I don't have to get on a plane EVERY weekend

Last night in Crazy Horse half of Soi Katoey (Phuket) seemed to be there....Golf, Anna. Also Pim from Casanova, and the hottest postop I have ever seen......ALMOST went over to the dark side last night!! She was hot hot hot. Name Jasmin from......errrrrr (he searches through the Heinekin-ised brain cells)....errrr somewhere north of Bangkok I vaguely remember. Postop Som is almost always there, plus many other famous faces.

Then down to Romeos. This place was crap when it first opened 18 months ago, but it is very good now. Only problem is lady drink prices at SGD20 compared to slightly less ridiculous SGD14 in Crazy Horse. But, fuck me, there were a couple of stunners there last night. Fell totally in lust with Puny who works in Calypso Cabaret in the Asia Hotel in Bangkok......what a doll.

If you are travelling INTO SE Asis from outside, no point in doing Spore because you can meet the same lb's in their home country for half the price.

Anyway, back to my (very strong)
        Mister Arse

Comment

And Kwan from KC3 was in Romeo's as well!!
          Mister Arse

Comment

Yeah, I've seen Kwan in CH recently, I also saw Aye another KC3 oldie, on the escalator as I was going downstairs.

"Hello." I said

"I have cock" was the reply, what a sleazy joint...and I love sleazy joints.

( We'll have to hook up for a beer in S/pore sometime Stewart)
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Nov. 19 2005,09:39)
              Yeah, I've seen Kwan in CH recently, I also saw Aye another KC3 oldie, on the escalator as I was going downstairs.

"Hello." I said

"I have cock" was the reply, what a sleazy joint...and I love sleazy joints.

( We'll have to hook up for a beer in S/pore sometime Stewart)
              Hi Gunslinger,
              Where in CH was that?

Comment

CH , i mean Crazy Horse, in "The 4 Floors of Whores" aka Orchard Towers.
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by
                  what a sleazy joint...and I love sleazy joints.
                  ....and they all think Singapore is so squeeky clean!!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                  X