• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which girl has the biggest cock

Hi guys and girls,
    just a question for the wise ones.

Which girl has the biggest cock and still use it  
    and which one can take a really big one.

Thanks for the answers.

Merlin

i think oh from casanova has the biggest one. never been with her. but she has a movie on ATS with kem, and some preview pics on clubhouse.
    other that, there are the girls that have been mentioned 1000 times before.
    (talesha, jessica, vicky, ming, mint, rita, linda and a few more)

Comment

I went with this LB last May 2005, she is not as thick as Jessica but longer, she is not the prettiest either, but still very nice & she will drill you if you want & she seems to enjoy what she does. Not sure her name is Oh, but they can change there names alot.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Bye the way, there is an LB, little known, in Pattaya bigger than that, she was there at xmas last year & in the same place may this year, i will be looking her up in the first week of december, I have tried to get pics, but she has never wanted to do it, so I have respected her wishes, if she is there I will try again this visit. I think her name was either Ann or Nancy. But she does have a lovely big cock!
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

OK folks, the biggest is in cascades and she is Nadia, just see my post on huge dicks in cascades! Anyways Cascades and Obsessions are much better place to go, much bigger than Casanova which is like a hole in the wall. And you need not worried about getting clobbered by the amazons.
          jeffreyscott

Comment

Originally posted by
            Bye the way, there is an LB, little known, in Pattaya bigger than that, she was there at xmas last year & in the same place may this year
            and which place was that

Comment

Working...
            X