X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey

After seeing her pics last month (see my avatar), I am in need of her badly.
    Can anyone confirm that her personality and performance matches her fabulous body and georgeous face?
    Thanks in anticipation...... sorry couldn't wait!

Agreed, I'd love to have her cock buried deep up my ass.

Comment

I was in Bangkok for 3 days from the 11th November and I spent my last night at Obsessions. I had already barfined a girl and was waiting for her to come back, when I saw Mickey on the stage. I felt like kicking myself for rushing, next time I think I will spend more time checking out the talent. Although it's hard when you've got a girl with her hand on your thigh talking dirty.

Has anyone ever changed their mind and changed girls? I can't imagine it would go down very well. If I'd had more time I'd have gone back the next night.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Originally posted by (andre459 @ Nov. 28 2005,11:13)
        I was in Bangkok for 3 days from the 11th November and I spent my last night at Obsessions. I had already barfined a girl and was waiting for her to come back, when I saw Mickey on the stage. I felt like kicking myself for rushing, next time I think I will spend more time checking out the talent. Although it's hard when you've got a girl with her hand on your thigh talking dirty.

Has anyone ever changed their mind and changed girls? I can't imagine it would go down very well. If I'd had more time I'd have gone back the next night.
        Best advice... bar fine Mickey too... take the 2 girls back for a fuck fest... then later kick the first one out and keep Mickey for the night...  

Comment

very cute, will try her next week

Comment

No doubt she is hot. How is she like personality-wise (yes that does matter!)?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
            X