X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai anyone?

Hi. I am going to be in Thailand in six days and was wondreing if Kai was still working in Obsessions and if anyone had a cell or contact info on her?

Anyone been with her? Is she a good time? Just a little info on me....I am basically 100% top and like passable TS. If anyone has additional suggestions I am up for it.....also if anyone would like to meet after Nov 23 and cruise the bars....let me know.

Relpax
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

I see Kai quite a bit and she was at Obsessions recently. She has a boyfried who posts here so he might be able to help you with the contact info.

A really lovely lady in every way. Funky fingernails, though!

Comment

Yea KAI

KIcks ass, very good, wont dissapoint you, been with KAI 2 times, would have been with her again but I found out KAI has boyfriend. Damm wish I was that BF
      jeffreyscott

Comment

oh well.
        sounds like she is taken....so i will have to look for someone else to have fun with.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by
          sounds like she is taken....so i will have to look for someone else to have fun with.
          Hold on a fucking minute

She is still working. She was in Obsessions last weekend when I was there.

Just because she has a boyfriend does not mean she is not available. This is her job. Go to Obsessions, or call her. She is available.

For the rest of you, engage brain before typing. If you are going to say that she has a boyfriend, be aware that she will lose customers because of it....this is her only income!!
          Mister Arse

Comment

True enough... I didn't mean to mislead people into thinking she was off the scene. She isn't. Most of these girls have a boyfriend either farang or Thai.

Comment

My last 4 day's in BKK was spent with Kai

Stogies right, a really lovely lady in every way, and probably one of the nicest girls you could ever meet
              Shes beautiful with a gorgeous big smile, very feminine and very loving.

Never thought it was about the money with Kai, she would pay for things before i had a chance too, she paid for the taxis, those chicken kebab things from the street vender i couldn't stop eating when i was loaded, Buddha, which i used to stand back from, but she would insist and pay a couple of hundred Baht for me,
              A real G/F experience, you cannot meet a nicer girl than Kai

She did tell me she had a B/F who loved her, and she loved he

Your a lucky guy JB

SB, i liked those funky nails

Comment

Kai is really a sweet girl, wish I had seen her more often but the scene was so rapid, and LB's a plenty. I had to sample as many as I could befere that plane beckoned my return to my dependents !!

DANNO
                You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Nov. 16 2005,21:25)
                  oh well.
                  She is only taken when he is in LOS. JB is a cool guy who understands the scene. He knows since he is not financially supporting her totally that she has to make a living. I believe he posted once that they talked about it. She works at Obs and supports herself until he comes to LOS, then he takes her away from there for the entire time he is in country. That is how I recall it anyway.

Comment

This thread has lots of info on her and a link to some special private photos JB took:

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;hl=kai

Comment

I've just come across this thread, else I would have posted earlier. Kai's still working in Obsessions, thats the best place to meet her, she's not too keen on meetings arranged over the phone unless she's met you before. I don't think she is doing LT's much these days.

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 16 2005,19:24)
                      My last 4 day's in BKK was spent with Kai
                      Stevey are you the one that got her absolutely shit-faced drunk one night - She tried phoning me and could hardly talk  

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 17 2005,02:29)
                      She is only taken when he is in LOS. JB is a cool guy who understands the scene. He knows since he is not financially supporting her totally that she has to make a living. I believe he posted once that they talked about it. She works at Obs and supports herself until he comes to LOS, then he takes her away from there for the entire time he is in country. That is how I recall it anyway.
                      and that is only 37 days and counting until the next time  
                      I arrive 25 Dec in the evening and leave on 6 Jan.. Sorry guys Kai will NOT be available during that time ......and she will probably be too knackered to work the week after either      
                      Too old to die young!

Comment

I was following this thread thinking it was about the beautiful ladyboy named Kai i met and enjoyed on my last trip. Met her outside Nana and she said she worked at one of the clubs -- i don't remember which, but never saw her at cascades -- incredibly feminine, totally passable, beautiful face, some european blood I'd guess, long dark hair, tiny hormone titties, slight swelling hips and totally flaccid despite the strongest of efforts. She was very sweet, spoke quite respectable English, very apologetic that she could no longer demonstrate her arousal with an erection but was a delight to spend time with her.
                        Anybody have a clue who I'm referring to? She wouldn't let me take photo.
                        I guess confusing a couple "Kai's" happens less than all the "Ann/Anna/Anne/Anney/Anny/Annie's". Maybe we should remember the #'s they wear in the clubs as well!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          she will probably be too knackered to work the week after either
                          Was that "work" or "walk"??
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                            said she worked at one of the clubs -- i don't remember which, but never saw her at cascades -- incredibly feminine, totally passable, beautiful face, some european blood I'd guess, long dark hair, tiny hormone titties, slight swelling hips and totally flaccid despite the strongest of efforts. She was very sweet, spoke quite respectable English, very apologetic that she could no longer demonstrate her arousal with an erection but was a delight to spend time with her.
                            Anybody have a clue who I'm referring to? She wouldn't let me take photo.
                            Works Obsessions, not Cascades (unless when Obsessions was closed)

Your description sound very like her apart from the flaccid bit......try putting a paper bag over your head next time!
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Nov. 18 2005,23:46)
                              I was following this thread thinking it was about the beautiful ladyboy  named Kai i met and enjoyed on my last trip. Met her outside Nana and she said she worked at one of the clubs -- i don't remember which, but never saw her at cascades -- incredibly feminine, totally passable, beautiful face, some european blood I'd guess, long dark hair, tiny hormone titties, slight swelling hips and totally flaccid despite the strongest of efforts. She was very sweet, spoke quite respectable English, very apologetic that she could no longer demonstrate her arousal with an erection but was a delight to spend time with her.
                              That's my Kai in my avatar, depending on when your last trip was, then the flaccid bit maybe true, August and September she was maxed out on hormones, but everything is working again now    
                              Too old to die young!

Comment

Working...
                              X