X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news about nasha from kl?

Has anyone any news about Nasha - originaly from KL?

I've heard conflicting news (very conflicting!) and an old contact number doesnt work anymore....

pls help me!
    none

Met Nasha last year (not much help I guess) in KL, but she said she was having big problems with the boyfriend, but didn't want to talk about it. ShApoparently, she had to evade him to come to my hotel ................ was all very complicated, although did manage to see her twice while I was there. When I said her boyfriend was a 'very lucky man' .......... she said ................ 'You think so? Haaaaaaaa" .............. whatever that means !?!?!??!?

Nasha was really nice and good fun too - although I didn't get any fotos ............ damn !! Do you have any you can post gslang???? Just asking !!!!!!!!

Comment

thnx for the update,even if a whileago... i heard she was in London..

yes, i do have some wonderful pix of her, which i can share later ,once my travels over - they are not on my work laptop!! better to b careful! that would b an interesting topic
      none

Comment

I'm in KL and think there must be confusion over a Nasha and a Natasha (who does travel & work), can anyone enlighten me? a picture would help incase of mistaken identity
        none

Comment

Working...
        X