X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philipinnes or bust!

I'm just curious if anyone knows of any L/B'sor L/b's meeting places in Angeles? If so where ? Lastly could anyone recomend any cheap clean safe accomidation while in Angeles? Your help is very much appreciated reguarding these matters.

Cheers & Beers till than ....

I've heard of a few bars there for LBs, but nothing to write home about. Go to www.theville.com and that should give all the info you need on hotels and Angeles City.

Comment

The LB scene in Angeles City is not very impressive. Freelancers are about the only gals you'll find that look passable. If you cruise Santos Street you'll see them on the left side in and around the Firestone Empire Bar but most are not very good looking. Late at night you'll see them on Santos, on the corner of Santos and Real, and on Fields Ave starting around Margarita Station heading towards Macarthur Ave. If you€™re luck you can spot the famous Vanessa €“ probably the only superstar in Angeles. ST will cost you 500 pesos and LT around 1000 pesos (maybe less).

RW

Comment

Have a look on the www.asianbabecams.com site, several LB's from Angeles work from it. A model namedCuracha seems quite nice. America Hotel on Perimeter road is good. A short trike from the main bars. I think the Firesone bar has closed because of the new Wild Orchard Hotel next door. Firestone was a dump anyway. Pick-Up Disco is getting a reputation for a LB haunt these days.

Comment

Long Dong,
            Just as a bit of info' I have taken about 5 LB's in Angeles, over the years, some hotels have not been too keen on letting them in & the short time hotels leave a bit to be desired in the cleanliness department. But generally i stay in the Orchid Inn & they have always been OK about it.
            None stole anything from me & ALL were hungary for sex! One woke me several times in the night for another session, & all i thought were nice to be with. However do not let your security drop.
            There are one or two in Subic as well if you are up there. But Angeles is no Pattaya & don't let your expectations get too high, otherwise its a great alternative to the LOS.

Have fun.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thanks do much for the info & if anyone want't to catch up for a SM ps get cheers...

Comment

Thanks very much I mean sorry about the spelling error..

Comment

Does anyone have any pics of the lovely Vanessa? & has anyone had the pleasure of her company & of course if anyone got her contact detail i'd greatly appricate them thank & advanced merry xmas & happy new year..:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X