Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is shaved

Hi lb-lovers,

I have a question. The last times I have been in BKK I have had some nice nights with several lb's. Unfortunately, mostly of them are not shaved. But as well as I don't like unshaved woman I don't like unshaved lb's. So, can you tell me which of the lb's are shaved, also the ass. I don't like to have hairs in my mouth

hope you can help me

cu next week in bkk

chris

Hey Bam, Mirimark, know any bearded LBs?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Comment

Areeya totally smooth

Comment

most lbs i have been with lately has been shaved. they used to be natural, maybe they have gotten some comments from clients.
          it doesnt hurt to ask, and if she is not, maybe you can shave her. preferably use a hair removal cream since it wont make any cuts or abbrivations.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Nov. 30 2005,07:26)
            most lbs i have been with lately has been shaved. they used to be natural, maybe they have gotten some comments from clients.
            it doesnt hurt to ask, and if she is not, maybe you can shave her. preferably use a hair removal cream since it wont make any cuts or abbrivations.

is there any temporary stinging/redness/irritation following the use of the hair removal cream which might inhibit our activities immediately thereafter? i'd never thought of this
            but now that you mention it, it sounds brilliant for those of us who LOVE clean-shaven lb's!!
            gonna have to check that out on my next trip for sure!
            hell if they won't run away from a golden shower (see fetish thread!) they're not likely to piss off when i ask to cream/shave them, are they?

or are they?
            anybody ever actually do this with a ladyboy/date? would love to hear the story!

Comment

Odet from Obsession is newly shaved......
              Do not marry a Thai girl.
              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Icey (the teen chick from June and October) is now shaved around her clit, but hairy around her pussy still!

Natasha, I have seen on another site is now bald, even though this update she is not.

Nadeer looks almost clean.
                Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Marissa, Bettina, and stateside in Vegas a cute Fillipino girl named Celeste (in Eros) as well as Vegas Shawna with her tiny dick bald! To name a few more.

Many hairy girls could be bald now for good.
                  Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Nov. 29 2005,19:37)
                    Hey Bam, Mirimark, know any bearded LBs?  
                    Yes Postie'O,  Give me a couple of days and I'll send you some Pic's.

Lucky for you only 1 in 100 pic's will actually Post.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Pong from Casanova was shaved

and so am I

Comment

Working...
                      X