X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beam

has any one got beams mobile number or her email beam from pattaya that is any ladyboys mobile numbers that stay in pattaya would be very welcome if any oane can help me thank you all very much
    i.j.jones

I will be looking for beam in about 6hrs time, last i heard she had not got a mobile, lost or stolen, & her email is bouncing at the moment.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

rob69in ... any update on beam?

Comment

Yes, she is working in Hi Boss on Soi 6 still & here is her phone number +6695433714. I was very disappointed with her service, take a read of my report in "23 nights in the LOS". Joy was a far better option. Beam looked beautiful & her skin was very smooth & tanned, but i think she was sufferring from too much Yaba, a real shame she has made some real good performances with me in the past!!
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
        X