Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any famous girls in OT (singapore) right now?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any famous girls in OT (singapore) right now?

Hi all

My first post and unfortunately am looking for info. I live in Singapore and am a keen lb fan, but it is difficult for me to visit the towers (friends, family etc).However I've got the urge bad and need to make a visit. I was wondering if any other local experts have been to crazy horse recently and what the quality is like? If I go It will have to be a brief visit and then straight to a ST hotel so I'd like to time it right when the quality is high.

Thanks in advance
    Stu.

someone on this forum wrote that areeya soon will visit singapore. when she is in a good mood, she is great.

Comment

Originally posted by
      wondering if any other local experts have been to crazy horse recently and what the quality is like? If I go It will have to be a brief visit and then straight to a ST hotel so I'd like to time it right when the quality is high.
      Impossibe request.

1. The girls come and go every week or two, and never know how long they will get a visa for until they arrive. Even then they will try the Malaysia/Bintan trip for an extension

2. One of us would need to go to OT every night of the week to give you an accurate answer. Appealing, yes....but fucking expensive

3. "Quality" is subjective

Go visit
      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Nov. 28 2005,17:51)
        Impossibe request.

1. The girls come and go every week or two, and never know how long they will get a visa for until they arrive. Even then they will try the Malaysia/Bintan trip for an extension

2. One of us would need to go to OT every night of the week to give you an accurate answer. Appealing, yes....but fucking expensive

3. "Quality" is subjective

Go visit
        Yep fair point, just that it's a bit tricky for me to be seen hanging around those clubs as my lb activities are definitely a secret pasttime from friends/family(!). Guess I'll just have to get down there regardless.

Comment

Use the rear entrance, no pun intended
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Hello fellow singaporean... I'm also discrete bout my OT activities...

Comment

Working...
            X