X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Som from obsessions

I'm really feeling this girl and wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with her?
    Attached Files
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Saw her pics on ladyboycrush...she is absolutely gorgeous......stogie hurry up and do a set od her for ATS

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Dec. 25 2005,05:49)

JD said not to post pics from other websites, with the exception of Ladyboy Crush and another website (forgot the name).

No one?
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I guess it is also ok to post pics from www.beautifulladyboys.com and www.ladyboylovers.com because both are owned by friends and both are also affiliates.

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Dec. 25 2005,03:22)
            Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Dec. 25 2005,05:49)

JD said not to post pics from other websites, with the exception of Ladyboy Crush and another website (forgot the name).  

No one?
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Don't worry Dave, I guess I'll just have to write the report myself. HAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

Comment

Was with her in November, seems like 12 months already. Som's a great girl. Friendly to be with and beautiful face. She couldn't get it up when I was with her but not sure if that was becasue she'd seen a few customer's before me or not. She's very popular as you can imagine. I had too much to drink and had a bit of trouble finishing the job, but she gave me a real good long BJ and let me cum in her mouth. What a star.
                Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                X