Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod from kc3

Colleagues/ladyboy lovers,

Does any one have the phone # of the well hung MOD from KC3. Santa claus please send me her phone #
    Wish you all a happy new year.

http://www.asiants.com/members/05/jan_mod/imagepages/image40.html]

hmm....been hanging out for an update of Mod....felt cheated on the latest set...too short...forget the fashion catwalk, get to the good stuff.

Comment

as the mod(....erator) wrote a couple of days ago, # numbers of the girls are only handed out to members of the site. if yiu join before jan 1, you can join for a year for $99. half of what you would pay for an 43min encounter with a local shemale....

Comment

Try this thread from November 05, may be of some assistance !

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;t=3895

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I had been waiting to have a grapple with Mod for some time after seeing her pics on here, imagine my disappointment when far from being demure and sexy, she turned out to be a screaming haradon, barking at me to buy her a drink whilst slating all the other girls. I bought a drink for the 2 either side of her instead.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Wow really , almost exactly a year ago i visited KC3 she was very friendly and courteous even after i told her i had a girlfriend in my hotel room and was just out for a drink she still stuck around and chatted with me for about 90 mins , in total i think i bought her 2 drinks .

Maybe she has changed or maybe she was having a bad nite when you saw her gunslinger . I dont know her apart from that 90 min chat so im not trying to make excuses just relaying my experiences and trying to grasp why your experience was so different .

Comment

Working...
            X