X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know this girl

I got an email yesterday from this girl, who calls herself Daphne Mestiza. Do any of you know her?

I have some photos of Daphne, which I tried to post, but failed. Any advice on how to post the photos?

Comment

YES I KNOW DAPHNIE QUITE WELL.SHE IS FANTASTIC AND
      I CAN TELL U THAT SHE IS MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN THE PHOTOS U HAVE.SHE IS VERY SEXY,SHE DOES EVERYTHING U
      WANT HER TO DO.SHE LOVES TO BE AT THE TOP,AND I THING THAT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAD THE STRENGTH TO SAY NO TO THAT BEAUTIFULL TOOL OF HERS IT MUST HAVE BEEN ME.IF U NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW ABOUT HER LET ME KNOW.AND I WILL PASS U AN ADVICE I GOT FROM STEWARD WHEN I ALSO WAS ASKING ABOUT HER,
      PLS GO AND BUY A BIG AND VERY SOFT PILLOW TO SIT ON.
      U WILL NEED IT.

Comment

Who is this Daphne, "a picture is worth a thousand words"
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by
          have some photos of Daphne, which I tried to post, but failed. Any advice on how to post the photos?
          She does not like her photos to be posted. Please don't
          Mister Arse

Comment

If you received an e-mail from her, simply write back to her, tell her a bit about yourself and your intentions, and ask for the link to her private pic site

Suggestion - present yourself as a straightforward, no-BS, well-mannered gentleman and you will be rewarded well

Comment

Thank you all for the good advice. I'm glad I wasn't able to post the photos. Don't want to offend.

Comment

got 58 pic album from Daphnie&her cock is thicker than mine is longLOL!said she didnt think shes pretty but she is actually gorgeous!tried to get an idea of a price for her exclusive affections for 2 days but no real response!anyone have any idea about that?shes worth whatever from what i see&seems very nice!i'll be going back in low season

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by
                    tried to get an idea of a price for her exclusive affections for 2 days but no real response!anyone have any idea about that?shes worth whatever from what i see&seems very nice!
                    Sensational girl in every way. She genuinely does not like talking about money, but I guarantee you WILL want to reward her well after you have met her......of all the girls talked about on this site, she has NEVER had anything other than fantastic reviews

I suggest you take the top end of long time rate (sort of overnight) than add some for all day and all night, than add the Daphnie factor!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Daphne is possibly the quintessential LB experience. She is up for anything, she's gorgeous, has a great personality, wonderful sense of humor, and seems to be always horny. Since she's from PI, she has perfect english. I've been with her twice, and money was never discussed.
                      I don't even remember what I gave her, but it was probably a little more than I would give a Bkk girl. I had to be careful. I almost gave her my heart. By the way, I lost all contact info for her. I would love to say hello again. Can anyone help me?

Comment

[email protected]

Back in Bangkok as of last week. She lives there several months of the year

sfdavid.....e-mail her and ask her about the 2 day thing
                        Mister Arse

Comment

100% true what Stewie says! Daphne is this rare mix of a very intelligent person with a highly experienced sex-bomb! I can only recommend her in every way. A really cool, fun tgirl with no attitude at all!

Enjoy,
                          MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                          X