Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke to Mint on the phone this morning & she said she will be back in Phuket, Patong Beach as i here for the next week or so I will look out for her, & confirm location & her intentions should I get to see her, i think there will be a queu!
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Any news on MINT and her whereabouts..? Was in Phuket over New Year and didnt see her. A phone no for her would be highly appreciated..!!

Comment

Look on my trip report, her phone number is above her first picture. I think.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I got an SMS reply from Mint tonight, she is in Bangkok, will see her in the next couple of days

Comment

Met up with Mint here in Bangkok last night, had a great time, what a girl - and she IS huge even though the new pics from this month tend to overdo her size a bit...

For those asking, she is in Bangkok for now but will return to Phuket some time next week where she will pick up her old work in Cocktails & Dreams - although in their new and bigger establishment...

Comment

Looks like Ning Nong & Nick finally managed to persuade her to work in C & D's bar, i don't think she used to work there originally, i think she was a Soi Katoey girl before, hanging out a bit in the Tequilla bar. I reckon she will do OK where ever she goes. Glad you caught up with her, she has remained the real nice person she always was, despite internet stardom. Ming is also going to return to C & D's if she hasn't already done so. Be a nice duo to take, if they like working together.
              Robin

Comment

Originally posted by
                For those asking, she is in Bangkok for now but will return to Phuket some time next week where she will pick up her old work in Cocktails & Dreams - although in their new and bigger establishment...
                In all the years I have been going to Phuket never seen her in C&D. Nick never mentioned it to me when I was there this week. Are you sure you do not mean soi crocodile as that is what she told me when I stayed with her about a week ago.

Comment

Soi Crocodile, ( Soi Katoey ) was where i originally saw her, Jan 05 & May 05, & she said to me in December 05 in Bangkok she would like to go back to Phuket, & I know Ning Nong wanted to get her over to C&D's. But I think she knows the score more in Taquilla Bar Soi Katoey & that is where her friends are, so thats more likely where she will be, if she moves from Bangkok.
                  Robin

Comment

http://www.phuketdir.com/crocodilebars/

Comment

Working...
                    X