Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on nancy and pla

Hi,
    Does anyone have contact info on Nancy and Pla as posted in the January gallery.

Regards
    Rich

Going to Pattaya in a couple of weeks I am also interested in a phone no for Nancy in order to make a "pre-booking" so if anyone can help it is highly appreciated...

Comment

nanys number is 071441093 her email is [email protected] you have fun with her
      i.j.jones

Comment

Thanks Bunnyman for the info. You must of caught up with her to have her number. What was she like as would also like to she in early March.

Regards
        Rich

Comment

Pla works like told in KC 3, latest Phone Number i have is 063121948.
          I never forget that number because my rentor has nearly the same number

Comment

i tried plas number several times during '05, but it was always turned off. too bad for her

Comment

Yep she's famous now, on all major Websites, i only expect her to be featured on the ape man's site

Comment

Nancy is in China w/Neung

Comment

Nancy is in Pattaya, not in China, I just came back from a weekend in Pattaya and met with Nancy, she is currently working in a small bar in soi 16 off from bar street...

Comment

Originally posted by (pla @ Jan. 13 2006,20:27)
                    Pla works like told in KC 3, latest Phone Number i have is 063121948.
                    I never forget that number because my rentor has nearly the same number
                    But not as big a dick!

Comment

Working...
                    X