Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fellow pre-op-lovers

Honest replys please Guys.
    Im looking to spend a few nights LT with a LB in Bkk in April.
    Wot im after is no hassle,great looking,big chested pre-op who isnt ganna want to take the money & run.
    any contact info would be great

Daphne, Daphne, and more Daphne, that is all you know to know. Head and shoulders above what you might drag out of a bar. No attitude, not a money grubbing skank and you will have the best time with her, I guarantee it. Her new mobile number is posted on this site. You would be foolish to pass her up.

Comment

Thank you,
      Will give her a bell & try & book her services for a few days in April.
      If shes really nice,might take her to Krabi for a few extra days of R&R

Comment

PogueMahone,
        Just been to the Model Locator to look for her contact details,no luck
        Any Ideas?

Comment

She posted her new mobile in this section, see about ten posts below. But if you miss it, it's 66-6-980-8340. If you call her from Bangkok remember to dial 06-980-8430.

Comment

She posted her new mobile in this section, see about ten posts below. But if you miss it, it's 66-6-980-8340. If you call her from Bangkok remember to dial 06-980-8430.

Comment

is it daphnie [email protected]?this girl is very nice&responsive!

Comment

I would recommend Eye. I just posted some pics of her and her new rack. Good personality and a stunner. Read my upcoming full report on her though, as I did have some minor issues with her (although like I said, I would recommend her). PM me if you want contact info.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 18 2006,15:12)
                  I would recommend Eye. I just posted some pics of her and her new rack. Good personality and a stunner. Read my upcoming full report on her though, as I did have some minor issues with her (although like I said, I would recommend her). PM me if you want contact info.
                  Did you get my PM?
                  PS =SFDAVID that email to [email protected] doesnt work

Comment

[email protected]
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Yes Eye is great, there are a lot of good choices, that Daphnie does not look to well in person, I got a freebie on my last trip, not to interested, she seemed to have some kind of skin problem but here cut cock was nice though. I would recomend Vicky in cascades as my number 1 choice for LT
                      jeffreyscott

Comment

Originally posted by (Pre-op-lover @ Jan. 21 2006,05:10)
                        Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 18 2006,15:12)
                        Did you get my PM?
                        PS =SFDAVID that email to [email protected] doesnt work
                        Yeah I got your PM. Look for a trip report in the next few days. I've been to lazy to get one written up but I'll have time this weekend since I'm stuck in Tokyo. Probably do it tomorrow.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I sent an email to [email protected] but not heard anything yet
                          So i think i will take my chances again down Nana plaza
                          Had many a good session with LBs from there before so why change a habit of a lifetime

Comment

Received an e-mail the other day from Daphnie - says she is quite busy these days, and giving preference to repeat clients until her schedule get free a bit in the future

Suggestion - if you have not already done so, send her a pic - she likes to know a bit about who she might see

Good luck

Comment

No i wont send her a pic of myself,she will want to give it to me for free
                              That would`nt be-fair on you guys that pay

talking of paying wot is the current ST rates at Nana

Comment

Working...
                              X