X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tall, blonde, boy-ish

Before I left I really wanted to talk to this girl in Obsessions, but I kept getting mobbed. Never got the chance to say hi sadly. I don't remember her number either, too busy looking elsewhere. She's very tall (maybe 5'11" with shoes) and very thin. Her hair is dyed blonde and all the times I saw her was pulled back into pig-tails. She has a boy-ish looking face, but is very cute. Looks semi-Japanese. Anyone know who she is, name or picture? I've seriously been having dreams, aka regrets, about this one!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

mobbed? what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by
      By mobbed i think he means just being hassled by too many girls at once you know how they all wanna talk you especially if your one of few males in the bar.

An as for the obsessions girl, it may be anny, she seems to match the description pretty well, she's in a gallery sept 05.

http://www.asiants.com/members/05/sep_anny/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by (rebroad @ Jan. 22 2006,06:14)
        Mobbed = When 5 ladyboys hold you down so that they can have their way with you.

Ok, ok, so that's not what really happened. I had "relations" with a couple of the girls in the bar so every time afterwards I would come to Obsessions they would basically corner me. I should have pushed them away, but hey, they're still pretty cute. So unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to this LB. Thanks for the help Spirit Crusher (btw, I voted for you), but its not Anny. This girl is pretty young, maybe 22 or less. *Sigh*
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Was it Jenny? No pics yet, though...

Comment

Not sure what her name is - didn't have a chance to ask. Hopefully one of our fellow ATS members is in BKK and can get me a pic to confirm if its her!

Comment

*shameless bump*

Comment

Working...
              X