Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiana - whatever happened to her?

Hey guys,

Have any of you been on the web long enough to know of Kiana Tran? She was a Vietnamese LB in Texas. She's a real hottie. Below is a pic.

I remember she was online at kiana.net in the late 90s, then disappeared. I have a number of pics I got from her site. She was a real hottie. It was hard to tell if she was pre or post-op. However, it later seemed that she got married, and in Texas, that would seem to indicate that there was only condom wearer in the household. I have some suspicions about her relationship, but that's more gossip than is necessary in finding others who knew of her or perhaps even knew her.

I'm just curious about whatever became of her. She had many thousands of visits to her website each month. At one point, she said she had 200,000 visitors per month! Holy crap. Does ATS have numbers like that? Yowza. Well, who knows how they were counted. This was even before the dot com era, sort of.

Anyway, I'd be very curious about this early web adoptor Asian post-op hottie. At that time, I frequently mulled the idea of visiting Texas. I think she appeared in a video or two that appeared on one of those very early day TS subscription sites. Mmmm, she was good.

Okay, anyone remember her?

Cheers!

POL
    Attached Files
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Another picture
    Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Another pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Another
        Attached Files

Comment

A last pic for now.
          Attached Files

Comment

76 views and not a single post by anyone else? Damn, nobody even stopped to say "Hey, she's cute/hot/yummy".

What the heck? Oh well.

Kiana, Kiana, where are you?

Comment

Hey, she's cute/hot/yummy.

What the heck.

Comment

Originally posted by (flassitor @ Jan. 28 2006,10:09)
                Hey, she's cute/hot/yummy.

What the heck.
                First pic, she's got the body of a football player.

the rest are...cute/hot/yummy
                randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Jan. 28 2006,13:41)
                  Another picture
                  Pretty girl.

More information here?

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Jan. 28 2006,20:07)
                    Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Jan. 28 2006,13:41)
                    Another picture
                    Pretty girl.

More information here?
                    Ahem, I wasn't going to link to that, but oh well, Google did...

I don't know that any of us can say much about this particular webpage. I was initially very surprised to see an attorney writing in this manner about a client, but I suppose there's no attorney-client secrecy regarding this kind of dispute.

Anyhow, that page indicates that circa 2000 she was charged with prostitution. That's a particularly long time ago. Actually, it introduces another puzzle: who is this Hollenbeck guy? I took it that she married John Summers, the host of her site -- who was strangely married to a woman named Diana as he said elsewhere on his site, but eventually that reference disappeared.

I forget, but I think that Kiana had a picture of her and John Summers on her site.

Anyhow, these are just a few personal tidbits on that era. I'm just curious what happened later. Did she fade into private life?

Anyway, I was inspired to start this thread by a discussion on whether people will marry LBs. In this case, it seems someone married an early LB web celebrity.

Cheers,

POL

Comment

Good luck in finding out about her. Whatever you find, please share with us.

Comment

I especially liked the first pic of her on the bed.

The one of her in the bikini was nice as well -- nice hips.

Wish the hell I could find a "lady" like her in TN.

Oh well.

Rebel Ray

PTSD is a Bitch.

Comment

Working...
                        X