Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alyssa, thankyou for your pictures, Manilla is looking a far better destination in December than Cebu !!!!

Your are Georgeous !!!!

Comment

Well done my dear! Keep on posting!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
        Manilla is looking a far better destination in December than Cebu !!!!
        Just what I was about to post! ....except sooner than December. Very nice
        Mister Arse

Comment

((deleted))

Comment

Originally posted by (rebroad @ Jan. 22 2006,06:13)
            Hi Alyssa. I was wondering, and I'm not sure how to phrase the question.. How pro-active are you? i.e. How much do you take the initiative sexually? You look so sweet and innocent, that I think if I met you, I would feel like I'm being impolite to "take advantage of you". Or am I just being too British...?
            I think what rebroad is tryin to ask politely is:

Alyssa, are you a top or a bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by (alyssats @ Jan. 20 2006,15:54)
              im a very very nice ladyboy
              and hope you guys here also
              lets make love not war ok

kisses
              Alyssa
              We can clearly see that!
              I have posted on this thread few weeks ago about the hotels' receptivity in Manila when it comes to bring up a guest. Since did not get any reply..perhaps I'm asking you
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Looker,

I just got back from Manila and I've never had any issues there - less hassle than some places in Thailand.

I saw Alyssa there and she is great!! When she came over I had her come up herself. The front desk just called up - no problems. Of course it helps that Alyssa is 100% passable!!

Hi Alyssa, its Jimy. Sorry we only got together that 1 time. Wish it could have been more but too busy. See you next time!!    take care,

Jimy

Comment

hi to all guys
                  sorry for the delay in reply
                  just got busy with my office job

by the way to answer some questions
                  yes i do look innocent and virginal but inside of me
                  is a wild animal like all of us, kinky and naughty
                  and im versatile(top and bottom)

and ive never had any problems with any hotels here in Manila/Makati

need to go now
                  regards
                  Alyssa

Comment

Originally posted by (jman @ Jan. 30 2006,21:24)
                    Looker,

I just got back from Manila and I've never had any issues there - less hassle than some places in Thailand.

I saw Alyssa there and she is great!! When she came over I had her come up herself. The front desk just called up - no problems. Of course it helps that Alyssa is 100% passable!!
                    Thank you Jman!
                    It's good to know that because last time I was there, some years ago actually, I was at the Nikko in makati and it was so frustrating to bring up a guest!
                    Were checking desk-points at each floor and charging for guest and anything possible to discourage that!
                    Which hotel did you stay, if you don't mind sharing the info.

Thank you Alyssa for your reply too!!!!
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

actually i also dont like Dusit Nikko Hotel and Intercon in Makati very strict hotels

less strict are Shangrila, Manila Peninsula, New World Renaissance and Mandarin Oriental

Comment

I always stay in Malate. Usually either the Pan Pacific or recently the new Hyatt. No problems at either.

Comment

Thanks Alyssa and Jman for your info!!

Comment

Working...
                          X