X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mai lin

Does anyone know whereabouts of Mai Lin Asian TS Jan 04. Her pictures do not work any more so i assume she has found her husband, but its worth a try.
    Pussy Stinks

Originally posted by (SQUIRLY @ Feb. 04 2006,23:36)
    Does anyone know whereabouts of Mai Lin Asian TS Jan 04. Her pictures do not work any more so i assume she has found her husband, but its worth a try.
    I see what you mean about not being able to access her gallery via the Jan 04 page, however if you find Mai Lin using the Model Locater page, you will find her gallery is still available.  According to the info originally supplied with her gallery, she was working as at KC3, Patpong & doing some Web Cam work.
    Not sure if she can still be found at KC3 ?

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/j...lin/index.html

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Hi

You can catch her on

http://www.flirt4free.com/

doing webcam. It is free to browse and chat with her. But there are so many dickeheads on there that it not easy to converse with her. I caught her email once and added her to my MSN.

[email protected]

Dont tell I gave it to you. Its funny but I used to talk to her on MSN while watching her on webcam. She could even see me on cam.

Actually I was going to come to LOS last year and thought she would be a good start to the holiday. I asked her if she could come to my room when I got in and told her I wanted her to stay at least 3 hours for which I would give her Bt3000.
      SOunds expensive but when you factor in the cost of barfine and drinks including lady drinks (you do the math) it is would be cheaper than a short time with a cascade superstar. And in my book she is a superstar. Am sure I could have done better in price but what the hell. Plus I would not have to leave the hotel room and put up with the where you from bullshit. She also offered to spend some time with me. Anyway my plans fell through so I could not do it. She seems quite nice too. Good Luck.

Comment

phone?

Comment

Well done koykaeng, i must remember to try the back door. Thanks for email dommy ive given it a go, she is one sexy biatch.

Squirly
          Pussy Stinks

Comment

Working...
          X