X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket town

anyone know where is a ladyboy meet point in phuket city? thank you.

I'm not a Phuket expert, but I doubt you'll find any LB action in Phuket Town. Get to soi crocodile in Patong.

Comment

Went to Phuket town on New Year's Eve after my LB date was refused entrance to the Banana disco in Patong

She was so pissed off that she insisted on either going back to the hotel (where she would stay pissed off for the rest of the evening) or getting the hell out of town

To salvage the evening, we hired a taxi for the night to go to Phuket town - visited two clubs, Hollywood and Kor Mor Tor

Both typical Thai nightclubs - bottle of whiskey, ice and mixes, dancing around the table, click glasses with your neighbor

Several groups of 'local' (i.e., non-working) LBs out for the evening in each

As my date was still visibly steaming from earlier events, I received more than the casual glance along with the eye contact that conveyed "come over and talk to me if you want"

Bottom line - every Thai town of reasonable size will have LBs in residence who like to go out for some good clean fun

If you are a jaidee farang there is no reason why you should not make a new friend

Given the variety and availability of the girls in Patong, however, I would not recommend the 30 minute ride to Phuket town to look for a date

That said, if you are looking for something different on an evening out with your chosen girl from Patong, I would recommend Kor Mor Tor as a nice place to take her

I was told it is the most upscale club in the city - and the friendly crowd and staff certainly helped salvage what started out to be a horrible New Year for me

Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by (thick81 @ Feb. 08 2006,23:31)
        Went to Phuket town on New Year's Eve after my LB date was refused entrance to the Banana disco in Patong

She was so pissed off that she insisted on either going back to the hotel (where she would stay pissed off for the rest of the evening) or getting the hell out of town

As my date was still visibly steaming from earlier events, I received more than the casual glance along with the eye contact that conveyed "come over and talk to me if you want"
        Sorry thick but i had to  

" Pissed off and Steaming " I can just picture it

Glad it worked out ok in the end.  

Dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
        X