X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In hongkong

hello ther guys its me sexytrisha from philippines... and as of now im here in hongkong.... if you guys are intressted in meeting me up then i would love that... just contac me in my hongkong number 97694341 or email me here or in my yyahoo at [email protected] thanks and to let you guys know that i am here for some work and my job is to give pleasure to guys those who are in need of care from sombody....

Our members know just how cute Trisha is. We have loads of photos and even some video of the beautiful Trisha!

Welcome to the forum and good luck in Hong Kong!

Comment

Originally posted by (sexy_trisha @ Feb. 07 2006,01:36)
      sexytrisha from philippines
      Hi Sexy

I will be in Hong Kong around beginning of March.Im with a small group but hopefully ill be able to break away for a meet up.....

Thanks for the info Trisha, at long last the Hong Kong Scene appears to be brighter now that some of the ATS models are in residence. And long may it continue..............

TC

Comment

hhhhmmmmm
        yes tomcat ....you told me before that you will be coming here in hongkong this march....hhhhmmmm
        it would be great and im sure youll have fun here...
        cant wait to meet up with you....

Comment

Where have you girls been all my life?!? I've made at least 8 trips to Hong Kong in the past 5 years and nary a ladyboy in sight. Hope you're all there when I come back in May!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
          X