X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love to meet nice tgirl or ts to live in ireland

any nice girls would like to meet 34 years old male to be loved and looked after for life[B]

Let me see if I have this right. You want to meet the Ladyboy love of your life and bring her back to Ireland, is that correct? Have you taken leave of your senses Lad? Ireland is still without question one of the least tolerant countrys in the world. This a country where the Catholoic religion has a strangle hold on all aspects of life. What chance do you think you and your LB love will have in such an situation? Think about her and what she will have to face, Jesus Christ just move to Thailand, find your love for life and at least there you stand a decent chance of making it. Oh, by the way I WAS born and raised in Ireland I am not talking out of my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Feb. 11 2006,21:11)
      Let me see if I have this right.  You want to meet the Ladyboy love of your life and bring her back to Ireland, is that correct?  Have you taken leave of your senses Lad?  Ireland is still without question one of the least tolerant countrys in the world.  This a country where the Catholoic religion has a strangle hold on all aspects of life.  What chance do you think you and your LB love will have in such an situation?  Think about her and what she will have to face, Jesus Christ just move to Thailand, find your love for life and at least there you stand a decent chance of making it.  Oh, by the way I WAS born and raised in Ireland I am not talking out of my arse.
      Yeah, what he said....are you crazy??? Get a filipino ladyboy, they're all Catholic.
      RM
      ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
      X