First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E mails

hi alli come to bkk next week
    i need some emails of lb to try and meet some in my short times

Since your request has gone unanswered for four days I will just give you my two cents. Forget the e-mails, just show up in Nana after 8 p.m. go the the four LB bars and choose your poison. I would offer this little piece of advice, get one for ST then wait until the bars close and you will have your choice of the finest looking LB'S in all of Thailand. Well worth the wait until the magic hour as you are now in the driver's seat. 1000 baht for LT with a "stunner" at this time is very doable. And NO, you are not being a "cheap charlie" by doing this, you are taking advantage of them instead of the other way around.

Comment

I would agree with PogueMahone, forget emailing them, they live in the here & now, not what might be tomorrow. Unless they already know you, they virtually never reply. Just get yourself down to LB ground zero in whatever LOS town you are in & do your thing. If you don't find something to "stroke your bloke" perhaps you got off the plane in the wrong place !

Happy hunting.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (unplugged @ Feb. 07 2006,23:50)
        hi alli come to bkk next week
        i need some emails of lb to try and meet some in my short times
        good advice here
        another good one is to collect mobile number from the one u like.
        It will cost u just a LB drink...
        Then very easy to meet them in ur room before they go work.
        BTW in 3 day in BKK i've meet Aum,Pang, Ming.

Comment

Working...
        X