X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ladyboys in northern california?

I live in San Jose California and the ratio of men to chiks is 6 to 1 so I gave up on the females and now ready to date a LB.
    Where do LB's hang out in the bay area? Any clubs or restaurants or churches or malls etc?

Originally posted by (oswaard @ Feb. 15 2006,07:57)
    I live in San Jose California and the ratio of men to chiks is 6 to 1 so I gave up on the females and now ready to date a LB.
    Where do LB's hang out in the bay area? Any clubs or restaurants or churches or malls etc?
    Just out of curiosity..but why such an abnormal male/female ratio? What happened in this city?
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The bay area has a higher ratio of men because of the high number and concentration of high tech companies in the area(Google, Apple,E- bay,HP,Cisco, Lucent, IBM,Yahoo,.......). It's literally a sausagefest and even fat chiks are in demand here. Not a good place to live for a straight single man.

Comment

Check out Eros-Guide.com for the Ladyboy scene in S.F. Area. There are a bunch of them and they basically fall in the catagory of a Run Off Bitch. There is even a Thai Ladyboy available should you need a Thai fix. Her name is Dara and she will top or bottom, up to you. Check out the night club scene for Ladyboy action at Divas, it's in the city. Lots of freelancers there after 11 p.m. Thurs.-Sat. night. My question to you would be, why on God's earth would you even consider spending your time and your hard earned money with any of these rip off skanks? Bangkok is only a 19 hour flight away and your choices of amazing beauties is endless. Believe me, having lived in the Bay Area and trying to find a decent LB for the last six years has been a lesson in frustration and just worth the time, effort or money.

Comment

I'll try those venues and give a full report.

Comment

I agree with PogueMahone. I'm not proud of it, but I just spent $250 in S.F. for a so-so lb exerrience. My God, what I could have done with that $250 in LOS!

Comment

but if you are determined, another venue is craigslist.com. Under services click on erotic, then put ts in the search.

Comment

Working...
              X