X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rita

Anyone have any info on Rita? Is she still working in Bkk? contact info??

http://www.asiants.com/members/05/jul_rita/index.html

thanks

She used to work in Cascade, but I saw her in Temptations on my last visit in Dec 05. I don't have her mobile number.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I have been to BANGKOK 3 times never seen her, have heard she was getting kinda old though.
      jeffreyscott

Comment

i always seem to bump into her when im in bkk, but lookwise she is not my type, but she seems to have a nice personality if that is important for you. she stopped working for awhile but then went on to temptations. if shes not have been taken, she hangs out outside nep. i have her phone# somewhere but im not sure how cool it is to post it here for all non-members of ats to see.

Comment

While most of the girls seem to have some kind of long-term computer memory that can remember what you said to them for up to 5 years (which can be a bit troublesome sometimes). Rita on the other hand must have lost hers a long time ago. I also seem to run into her every time I€™m in Bkk but she always introduces herself like we never met before. Last time when I saw her in Cascades she came to me and presented herself 2 times within one hour, the other girl I was sitting with just laughed and said she was heavy on the booze. Or maybe I€™m not making any impression on her €¦
          Seems to be a nice girl, though not my type

Comment

Working...
          X