X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lichey- all time heart throb

i'm sure some of you have had the pleasure of spending time with lichey ( from this months videos), can anyone give me some idea as to what this heart throb is like, having been a member for three years i have never seen an ladyboy this beautiful in all of thailand, i want to see her on my next trip before she gets a swelled head, lichey reminds me of a modern day natalie woods ( who used to give me a hard on when i was ten years old) the video this month was outstanding there just are no words to descibe this beauty somebody give me a hand here
    joe p

first, if she does not have a swollen head by now i doubt it will come any time soon. especially since she has been in the biz for at least two years. I met her in 2/04. mind you i never barfined her in the past though. she was good friends with an ex.

second, there is an interesting story about her, some punter, and a bacardi bottle......but that is for another time. hhhmm on second thought it was not too interesting although it was interesting to hear it in thai with the sound effects.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Comment

I have witnessed at first hand her liking for glassware throwing, stay on the good side of her is the best advice i would give.

Be careful out there Joe!
        Attached Files
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

oh let me clarify....the story i was told was how far the bacardi bottle went in her bum. i don't know anything about her throwing anything.

Comment

thanks guys the info was greatly appreciated, i will approach her with caution, i usually stay away from any LB that i think will act up but lichey has a look that i cannot resist, by the way is there something about the design of the barcardi bottle that this little darling likes ?
            joep

Comment

Working...
            X