X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy/pla

Has any one been with nancy or pla if so can they shoot big loads?

Pla can flood the room.

Comment

I asked Pla to cum on my chest, i did get a Facial instead

Comment

Pla is someone I wanted to meet for a long time and on my recent trip I was able to get together with her for an overnight session. She is one of, if not the most, passionate ladyboys I've ever met. Her kisses are wonderful and her touch is electric. To be with Pla is pure heaven. First we went out to dinner, and being from Issan, she likes spicy Issan food, so we went to Papaya Restuarant. It was fun to just talk to her for a while and get to know her better. She speaks good English. Afterwards back in the room, the sex could not have been better. She does everything and does it all very very well. She does cum by the bucketfull and I experienced a first with her, in that she came while I had her in my mouth, and the volume and force was so great that some of her cum went up my nose from the inside. It felt like when you are in a pool and get some water up your nose, but it entered from the other direction.
        She is a very proficient top and I was happy to let her fuck me. We did this in the morning, and even with having got off not that long before, she has to be careful or else she will cum again in about a minute or two. She is someone who can seemingly cum at will, as many times in a day as present themselves. Her cock is good sized. Way above average, though not in the league of Nancy or Mint.
        IMO, one would be hard pressed to find a better GFE than they would get with Pla.

Comment

Where does Pla hang out these days i have not seen her for agers ?
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

She works at kc3 when the mood suits her, but mostly it seems she just has enough old customers to keep her busy.

Comment

Thanks Lefty,

I haven't seen her since Xmas 2004, well over a year now. Thought she might have quit, or got a boyfriend.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I thought the same thing and had heard a rumor about a b/f, so I asked her and she said NO, definitely not. At least at that point in time.

Comment

had pla in september and i concure she is a fab fuck passionater and just great. she told me back then she had quit kk3 and was just freelancing
                  here is her number030082821

Comment

fuck me donnnnyyy
                    are you part of of some ladyboy central intelligence agency with a database of all LB in thailand and their phone numbers?! :P i can't wait to roll around thailand with you bro in May!
                    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

fucked a few thats for sure)better to share the numbers for you guys who need em

Comment

Working...
                      X