First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon

Mon-- see piccys in the Clubhouse--

what a cutey eh!

Anyone know where this baby hangs out. Im in LOS for a few days  next week and wouldnt mind looking this one up.

Correct answers will be greeted with a few goodly beers if your around when i am, which is quite often.

cheers

TC

Hi TC,
    I too liked the look of Mon, I last saw her about 5 months ago working at KC3 PatPong.
    Unfortunately for me I like um stiff. When I asked her about it she up and walked away. Upon seeing this, big boned Wan up on stage grasped her wrist while making a fist in an erect manner

I like Wan but she scares me. After experiencing Neu or maybe her name is Nen in cascades trying to stay away from the big members.  

Comment

Thanks Song

That means there is/was at least two Mons working KC3 now. I must say that i havnt seen her myself in KC3 but thats one of the good things about the place, you do get a few surprises.

The real lookers in KC3 usually go to Singapore after they have learnt the ropes. It seems to be a kind of feeder club for the near abroad .

Ill take a look on Thursday/Friday night anyway... heres hoping

and thanks for the info, much appreciated......ill let you know if her dick works.

TC

Comment

Ok

according to the main site she works in Casanova??. I dont go in there anymore but as she is listed as being tall and i like em small.

She looked petite in the Clubhouse......oh well.....another date bites the dust.

Comment

I'm going to go to Casanova just to checkout Mon, if she isn't too amazonian I might invite her out for a discussion on modern Thai politcal structure.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Mar. 02 2006,10:15)
            Ok

according to the main site she works in Casanova??. I dont go in there anymore but as she is listed as being tall and i like em small.

She looked petite in the Clubhouse......oh well.....another date bites the dust.
            The mon I was talking about is listed in the clubhouse Under M scroll down to the bottom She's listed as mon 03 and mon 02. And she is Not Tall.

Comment

I think your talking about the other Mon who has worked KC3 , is around 24 yo and worked KC3 for as long as i can remember. She hates me because i ignored her for 5 years and then asked her out last october,,, but i agree that she is also very pretty.

Thanks for the help anyway. I was K3ing last night for 20 minutes and didnt spot any of the Mons.

We are now Monless unless anyone alse chirps up.

Comment

Working...
              X