X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witne

Witne, Witne ....caught my attention and would love to let her hurt me. Does anyone know where Witne works?

Fairly sure its Cocktails and Dreams in Patong Beach , Phuket .
    She was there Sept 2005 , last time i was there .

Comment

Originally posted by (Groundhog @ Feb. 01 2006,06:12)
      Witne, Witne ....caught my attention and would love to let her hurt me.  Does anyone know where Witne works?  
      Try a Gym in Phuket !
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

She works in Cocktails & Dreams & was there in December 2005. I have been with her a couple times, she has only recently got breasts. She isn't as tough as she looks, but can be if you want her to be, shes really quite quiet away from the bar. I enjoyed the sex & her company.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

She's a fucking riot. Wired up like a pinball machine on crack when she gets going, but does have a soft side. Very energetic too. She was a lot of fun and I wish I saw more of her. Randyman
          Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

Was Witne in the Thai army before? Sure looks like it!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

too many muscles for me
              jeffreyscott

Comment

There is no sane or logical reason to be with an LB whose muscles are bigger than mine. What happens if I do not perform to her standards? Will she order me to "drop and give me twenty."? I think in her case I would have to take a pass.

Comment

Witne used to work in a gay bar many moons ago, before she decided to take the LB bar route, she is a very versatile option for those who require it.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Groundhog,

Was in Cocktails and Dreams, Patong Beach in Jan/Feb. Here are some more of Witne.

Ronin
                    Attached Files

Comment

More Witne
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice arm of Witne
                        Attached Files

Comment

Daddy likey.

Comment

I experienced Witne back in may of 2005. She was working C&D, and when I asked the bartender if Banana got hard, she pointed at Witne and wrapped her hand around her forearm. I gulped, but decided to buy her a drink. She spoke little English, but smiled sweetly and touched me softly and after I defeated her in arm wrestling I took her back to the Royal Paradise to accept my prize.

Oh boy.

After a couple hours (years? I can't remember clearly) I had to get some sleep. She asked if she could stay over. I said I couldn't give her any more $$. She said no problem. (Actually she shrugged and said "okay" - her english, at least then, was very minimal). She promptly curled up and slept tight beside me. In the morning I made her coffee and found it very touching to watch this powerful and beautiful lb sit quietly on the balcony, looking out over the pools, coffee cup held gently in rapturous finger with a rather enigmatic smile which I read as longing.

I think she enjoyed the peace and quiet and beauty.

After a while, she finished the coffee, stepped back into the room, parted the hotel robe and made me weep with pleasure. I tipped her nicely just to make her leave!

As sweet a personality as any lb i ever met.

Comment

obviously YMMV but she kinda scares me.
                              she also makes me wish i get my ass to the gym more and avoid sitting in dark rooms for a living. :P
                              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Working...
                              X