X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has she been?

Just wondering if she is still in Bangkok. I have not seen a post by her in a while and no one has mentioned if they have been with her. I know she makes her regular trip back to the P.I. One of the best LB'S without a doubt.

She is very definitely around! She lives in a run down shack near Khao San Road.

And if you haven't already met the magnificent Daphne then you should!

Comment

Yes indeed, a night with Daphne is like a visit to the Eden Club, when only the best will do.

Gives a great GFE as well as the best sex. Gets my vote.

Comment

A run down shack??? Come on, you got to be yanking my chain here. The last time I was with her she was living in Thonburi. Saving your money is one thing but living in a hovel, if that is the case, just does not fix the picture I get when I have been with Daphnie.

Comment

She is Singapore now. Back in BKK on the 18th. Then she is off to HK on the 27th and back in BKK again on the 1st of April.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 14 2006,06:19)
            She is Singapore now. Back in BKK on the 18th. Then she is off to HK on the 27th and back in BKK again on the 1st of April...
            You are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by
              uote (ozzie @ Mar. 14 2006,06:19)
              She is Singapore now. Back in BKK on the 18th. Then she is off to HK on the 27th and back in BKK again on the 1st of April...

You are amazing!
              OK smartass, what is her current address in Singapore? (Without sending her an sms!! )
              Mister Arse

Comment

I can only confirm that her current location is Singapore... well it was at 3am this morning...

Comment

Working...
                X