• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long lost stars

is there anyone who knows whats the status of pre op Som and Manny

Comment

think Manny went to Sweeden,

she really wanted to get out of the scene and hopefully everythig is ok with her there.

Comment

Originally posted by (hotrex @ Mar. 18 2006,15:02)
        think Manny went to Sweeden,

she really wanted to get out of the scene and hopefully everythig is ok with her there.
        Always knew you had a heart of gold Rexy

Less than 4 weeks now old son.

Comment

Manny, aka Kitty, is back from Sweeden and trying to figure out what to do with her life. She just turned 22 and is just as crafty and slippery as ever.

Som: do you mean the one who was the internet superstar who worked at obsessions?

Comment

im not sure, but these pix looks like manny. and she is now fucking for bucks here in norway ..
            Attached Files

Comment

one more ..
              Attached Files

Comment

I tried to look for Som on my last trip in Dec/Jan but she was nowhere to be seen. I was in Obsessions at least 5-6 times but never saw her. Wish you well in finding this beauty - if you do, let us know where's she is at!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

No offense Olekunde, but those pictures are not of Manny and she was not in Norway.

I totally respect Som. She gave up the money and the fame to have a simple life outside of the bar. She is doing well and incredibly beautiful and sweet, as always.

Comment

Are you refering to this som ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X