X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting phone numbers

One of the girls (a very good friend who is prominently displayed on the site) recently had her phone number posted in this forum

When I brought this to her attention, she was - at first - a bit chagrined

Reason - she likes to do a bit of "get to know you" via chat or e-mail before seeing a new customer

Thus her question to me: "Why would he do that?"

My answer of "I don't know, Why don't you ask him?" brought an immediate response

"Hmmmm...I see him online now, I will ask him"

This fellow - who has yet to meet my friend in person, but is trying to negotiate a LT visit with her next month - had an interesting reply for her

"I was just trying to get you more customers - sorry"

At first a bit annoyed, my LB friend decided to take a "wait and see" approach to having her phone number out for anyone to call

As her English skills - as well as her intuition - are sufficient to do a bit of screening on the phone, she feels comfortable in taking the calls for now

However, as she is quite popular and not lacking for repeat customers (she has not needed to work in her bar for some time now), she is also quite prepared to change her number if the calls get to be a bit much

The conversation with my friend last night prompted me to ask what your thoughts are here

My personal approach to this issue has been not to share a LB's number unless she has given prior permission - one that has brought much appreciation whenever I make contact with them to do so

Do you share my thought that the girls here deserve a bit of consideration in this regard?

Or is it your opinion that having photos on this site put a LB (and her personal details) wholly in the public domain?

Thanks to all

Most of the LB's I have talked to about this seem to view it as free advertising & are quite keen for it to happen.

I suspect once they become internet superstars & the customers start queuing up & the money starts to flow it becomes a nuisance to them & then they are not so keen to have people pestering them on the phone.

They cannot like everyone.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Personally i would think giving out phone numbers is a bit of an invasion and very presumptuous .

I would think giving an email address is a better option for all ,, then she can choose whether to go that extra step and hand over her phone number or not .

I know its annoying as hell when girls get my number from other girls and phone at 2 or 3 in the morning asking me when they can come be a model for the site .

Comment

Email would be a better options...except most girls don't read their email that often, or get bored of one email account and start a new one.

Phone numbers are the best way, I always get permission before giving out a number. Usually if someone wants a specific number I send it to them privately, but some girls have asked me to post their number - in which case I do.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Asking first is the proper way to go about this. If the LB in question has no problem with that go ahead. E-mail is a nice way of breaking the ice and establishing some sort of rapport and at least the LB has some idea if you are serious or just another LB fetish guy who just calls them or writes to them with no intention of ever actually coming to Thailand. It is a business for them and in business time is money, LB'S do not like to waste either.

Comment

Working...
          X