X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wan

Curious if anyone has contact info for an lb named wan in pattaya. i did the obligatory search, but got too many post topics to check and none that specifically had her in the subject header.

anyways, also wondered if anyone could confirm what bar she works at. i saw a few pics of her and some other lbs in the pic forum, but when i browsed through again i couldn't find them.

any help would be appreciated.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Hi-boss bar.....soi 6

Comment

Dummy_plug be sure to check out hi boss bar on your next trip!

and be sure to take a girl upstairs to their luxurious short time rooms for a time you'll never forget brought on by post traumatic stress disorder flashbacks of the smell of piss everywhere!  

Comment

I am very tempted to bring my own beach towel next time I go to Hi-Boss.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

C'mon guys- the sheets are changed once per day, whether they need it or not
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 27 2006,15:45) C'mon guys- the sheets are changed once per day, whether they need it or not
            who cares about the sheets... the damn mirror next to the bed was cracked from some guys head who had too much to drink.
            Attached Files

Comment

(Bam @ Mar. 27 2006,11:50) the damn mirror next to the bed was cracked from some guys head who had too much to drink.
              He doesn't look that drink to me - a mite tipsy perhaps

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

thats jenny on the beautiful sheets...i found her really nice...also wan is a really sweet girl but doesn't like a falang thats too big !!!
                happy when in thailand

Comment

Working...
                X