X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noi formerly of pat bar

Noi, who's been at Pat Bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya for over three years, is now at the Ireland Bar on Soi 6/1. A good source says she's a part owner.

Hi PigDogg,

is this the one who also calls herself Cream?
    Do you have a pic plse?

Cheers,

Badboy.

Comment

welcum aboard Badboy

RM
      ain't life grand

Comment

Dumb questions - but how does Soi 6 and Soi 6/1 differ? What does the "/1" refer to, an alleyway or sidestreet? I'm actually going to get a fucking map this time when I go to Pattaya and I'd like to find these bars you mention.

Also, does the Ireland bar or Pat bar have a decent contingent of ladyboys around?
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Soi 6/1 is a narrrow soi parallel to Soi 6. It goes soi5. soi 6, soi 6/1, then a long walk to Pattaya Klang (Central) the soi 7, soi 8.

Eden Club in Bangkok is on Soi 7/1.

Not really sure about this numbering system.

Will try to find out if other ladyboys are there but Aoy a sweet LB who is the cashier at Pat Bar was spotted shooting pool there the other day.

Comment

Noi
            Attached Files

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Mar. 23 2006,03:16) Dumb questions - but how does Soi 6 and Soi 6/1 differ? What does the "/1" refer to, an alleyway or sidestreet? I'm actually going to get a fucking map this time when I go to Pattaya and I'd like to find these bars you mention.

Also, does the Ireland bar or Pat bar have a decent contingent of ladyboys around?
              Here you go DP..
              http://www.pattayacity.com/pattaya/pmap.html
              or
              http://www.pattaya-chat.com/index.php?showtopic=836
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Billy's amps are extremely useful but I have a few quibbles.

In map 1, they refer to soi 6/1 as soi 6, and they refer to soi 6 simply as soi yodsak. anyway these two sois are very close togethr and connected by a few alleys.

2nd map shows some now non-existant sois between soi 6/1 and central pattaya road.

Comment

(piggy @ Mar. 27 2006,00:41) Billy's amps are extremely useful but I have a few  quibbles.

In map 1, they refer to soi 6/1 as soi 6, and they refer to soi 6 simply as soi yodsak.   anyway these two sois are very close togethr and connected by a few alleys.  

2nd map shows some now non-existant sois between soi 6/1 and central pattaya road.
                  no matter what the maps say, and some are wrong, at the end of Soi 6 it says on the sign Soi 6, not Yodsak.

there is at least one unnamed soi that runs past the Hardrock hotel as I recall. Nothing on it to speak of though. That would be between soi 6/1 and Pattaya Klang

Comment

also on this link of soi 6 which they are calling yodsak, updated May '98, it doesn't show Pat Bar or Hi Boss. Guess we know why when we read the last update is almost 8 years ago
                    http://www.pattayacity.com/pattaya/soi_yodsak.html?

Comment

many of the lbs at hi boss hang out in soi 6/1, so if you have a hangover and too shaky to handle the buzz of soi 6, a strawl up and down soi 6/1 is a good medicine for the nerves

Comment

The Blue Angel was on Soi 6/1. Remember that joint?

I like that soi. On one side is the back entrance to soi 6 bars and on the other side not too much, very low key and discreet.

Comment

Working...
                        X